Saturday 7 November 2015

Diwali Glam Look Idea !

Hello everyone ! Am I the only over-excited person for diwali ? Because I've been waiting for it so impatiently.So,coming to the point I've created this simple neutral look for diwali that you could wear with any outfit.Tell me how you liked it in the comments and subscribe by email so I can notify you of new posts and I promise I wont spam.

1)So for the base I used Aloe Vera Gel as a primer and Garnier BB cream for a sheer coverage
2)For the eyes
i)First I used this shimmery pale yellow eyeshadow on my entire lid.


ii)Then I used this light brown shade in above the crease an in the in the outer third of my eyelid.


iii)Next I used a darker brown to define the crease and in the outer corner of my eye.


iv)I used a very dark brown in the outer third and crease and blended it .



v)I used a kohl pencil (Lakme eyeconic kajal) in my lower waterline.I wanted it to look a little ethnic and I've not used shadow below mt lower lashline because I wanted it neutral and subtle.If you want a bold look you could use the medium brown shadow in your lower lashline.

vi)I used a liquid liner in black (Maybelline colossal liner) above my upper lashline.I've winged it out for a little drama,you could also keep it simple if you like.


vii)Highlighted the inner corner using this shimmery light shade.


viii)Finished the look with mascara.(Maybelline colossal volume express-washable)

3)For the brows, used Maybelline fashion brow duo shaper in brown.


4)For the cheeks,I used the brown shade of the Gala of London blush duo and to highlight I used essence cream to powder highlighter on the high points on my face like the apples of my cheeks,the tip of my nose,cupid's bow and chin.
I've used the sorta destructed brown shade



5)I used Gala of London lipstick in shade Sweet Rose for the peachy pink color.

The completed look


So can you please help me by filling this cosmetic related survey form here.




So,if you liked this look ,please leave a comment and recommend on Google+,it actually makes my day.I'm also on indiblogger and roposo.Apart from facebook and twitter.Share it with your friends,because why not share the love.If you recreate the look,tag me @budget_beauty14 on twitter and @purenarcissism14_hiral on instagram.

10 comments: