Wednesday 11 November 2015

Maybelline fashion brow duo shaper (Brown)-Review and Swatches

Hey there ! So I was just shopping for a nice maybelline lipstick (hint hint ;) ) and I stumbled upon this baby.I always wanted a product for my brows because I was used to filling my brows with an angled brushed and eyeshadow.
So here it goes :-
Price-245 INR
So these are available in two colours-Brown and Grey,I chose brown because I felt it would look more natural with my warm and muted complexion.

Company Claims-
Fashion brow is the ultimate duo shaper with a natural mineral powder finish on one end and a 0.2mm micro lead fixes gaps and blends seamlessly for stunning brows.


My take on the product -
The packaging-
So it had a plastic cover when I bought it with product specifications and composition,I'm sorry that I didn't save it while unwrapping.


The casing-
So I'm very happy with the casing,its compact with a retractable pencil side that's covered.On the other side there is a mineral powder region with a soft yet precise applicator.The mineral powder is fitted into the lid and hence gives you perfect brows every time.I think the mineral powder side is actually a genius idea.The casing is such that you can carry it while you're travelling or otherwise in your purse.Now you don't need to carry a pencil and a powder separately.



The pigmentation-
I've read a few reviews on shopping apps stating the the lead side is very dry,but I've not found any such thing with the one I purchased.It's a brow pencil and not your kajal pencil,so its not going to be as creamy and pigmented which in my opinion is amazing because the pigmentation is more than enough to shape your brows .Also a lighter shade gives you more control,so your brows wont be looking overdrawn and NATURAL.
The powder side is equally awesome,it covers the patchy regions of the brows and has a decent pigmentation,also the fluffy applicator is precise,so again you have control.





The stay-
I used it and I kinda did not need touch ups for like 4-5 hours which is decent enough.

Pros-
Great price
Color will suit most Indian skin tones
Compact
packaging
Decent pigmentation
Comes from a trusted brand
Two in one

Cons-
Wish the quantity was a little more
Availability might be an issue
The pigmentation and texture might not please everyone

Rating-4.75/5

Will I repurchase-Yes,unless they manufacture a better one ;)


3 comments:

  1. I am surely going to try out this product! From your review I am tempted to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we see a pic if your eyebrow with and without it??

    ReplyDelete