Tuesday 1 December 2015

2 hair and makeup looks ft All the Rage

Aloha everyone ! So I had this amazing chance of working with fashion blogger Anuradha of All the Rage and I did the hair and makeup.It was a fun learning experience and I'm awaiting for more such experiences.Both the looks are from simple and you absolutely need makeup brushes to do them.


Starting with Anuradha's look,
I gave her hair a cute side braid that was half way and covered the end with another section of hair.One of the advantages of having coloured hair is that braided styles show up and I absolutely loved her highlighted hair.Also I added a knotted headband to quirk it up.


Next for her makeup
I gave her a classic winged eyeliner look with a twist where I added three dots in the brow arch to give it a tribal bohemian kinda feel.I used Maybelline Colossal Pen liner to do her eyes.

For the lips I used Gala of London Sweet Rose Lipstick.The colour of her skirt had reddish-orangey tints and I the lipstick would kinda be in harmony to add the orange.

For my look,I took a trip to my favourite smudged smokey eyes.
For the eyes I first made a thick line o my upper lashline.Then I smudged it using my little finger.After which I took a warm brown eyeshadow to soften the look.I used my favourite mascara and completed the eyes.For my lips I used the same shade Sweet Rose to contrast my dark blue skirt.


As for my hair,I did the humble messy fishtail braid to Indianise the look a little bit.I left a few strands of hair loose and used them to frame my face.



It was an absolute pleasure collaborating with Anuradha,For the outfit and styling details you can head to her blog All the Rage.End of it was a new post,a new friend and the good old blogger life ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great post!
    You both look very pretty!
    Looking forward to more such posts. :)

    ReplyDelete