Sunday 6 December 2015

12 beautiful ways to use almond oil

Aloha everyone !I absolutely love coming back to you people,I swear I do.Winters are just around the corner for us Mumbaikars and I'm sure it has chilled you people up in the north .So I want you guys to meet my new best friend which could soon be yours as well-Sweet Almond Oil.Why?
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants ! It has so many benefits and I'm going to name a few and trust me,I've discovered many of these myself.

1)As a moisturizer
Well,was this not obvious ? Almond oil works wonders on dry skin.A few weeks back on the onset of winters,my skin really became dry and absolutely nothing worked for it.And then this beautiful oil came to my rescue.I used it every night before bed on my face and I woke up with soft and beautiful skin in the morning.

2)As a detan solution
Almond oil is a natural skin lightener,it works on your skin and removes the layer of tan over a period of time.It works gradually,so I am not promising any immediate results.Use it on your acne scars,it will the the safest method if you have sensitive skin.It also works on sunburns and heals the skin.

3)As a lash and brow serum
There are many people complaining about thin lashes and brows,and this is one solution for them.I always removed my eye makeup with almond oil and after removing it,I used to let the oil be on my lashes.After a month or so,I realized that there were not one but three layers of lashes growing on above the other and thats how almond oil helped me with my lashes.If you don't want to use it as a makeup remover,apply a thin layer of almond oil on your lashes every night and be patient.This is going to work wonders.

4)As an under eye serum
As I mentioned previously,almond oil works great as a lightening agent.Plus it does no damage unlike other natural lightening agents.It soothes underlying capillaries and hence reduces stress also.Try using almond oil every night as an eye cream and a gel based eye product for the day.Its a great mehod for dry skin and winters.

5)Say goodbye to dry elbows and knees
Agreed ! Exfoliation is necessary ,but what after that ?Apply this wonder oil onto those trouble areas before you bathe and wrap it in a warm towel,exfoliate and wash off and then reapply before you sleep.After certain days,you will notice there will be a lesser requirement to remove the dead cells.

6)Start early and stay young
I'm serious ! The sooner you start,the softer your skin will be in the long run.Almond oil is a great great anti ageing oil.With antioxidants,it prevents wrinkles and work on previous ones.But again Rome was not built in a day,doing this regularly will surely shoo the crows feet and smile lines ;)

7)To get soft and light lips
Blame it half on the sun and half on yourself ,that you get dehydrated and pigmented looking lips .But if this stuff also woks on dry chapped lips and lightens the pigmentation !Apply it daily for softer lips and say hello to lighter lips that wont change the colour of that beautiful lipstick.

8)As a hand and foot cream
Yes.w are going to use that moisture to the fullest.Try using a little sea salt and almond oil in yourfoot bath and get soft feet.Also swap our commercial hand cream with this sweet smelling all natural stuff that surely works !

9)Soothe elongated ear lobes
We all love those long heavy danglng deadly earrings ,dont we ?If worn for a long time,the ear piercing kinda aches and elongates.To soothe and get those back to normal. Warm a 50:50 mixture of ghee(clarified butter) and almond oil and keep applying after every 5-6 hours.It will surely work and heal those stressed lobes.

10)As a cuticle softener
The whole idea of cuticle softener is that we help the nails grow by softening the skin above it such that it faces lesser resistance while it is growing.So for those with slow growing nails could possibly use this technique to facilitate fast growing nails and then you can flaunt your manicure ;)

11)To grow longer tresses
I grew up wishing to be Rapunzel,and here's a chance to grow longer and soft hair like she did.Almond oil has vitamin E which will help your hair grow.Also because it moisturizes,it gives you soft and shiny hair.

12)Say Goodbye to dandruff
Almond oil is anti fungal as well,so using it to treat your dandruff is a yes !Use it overnight and wash off with a mild shampoo to get dandruff free hair.

So this it for today !Will be here next time with something helpful ,till then remain a narcissist !!
My instagram-purenarcissism14_hiral
twitter-@budget_beauty14
my facebook page-https://www.facebook.com/budgetbeauty14/?ref=hl
share,recommend and follow xo


2 comments: