Monday 14 December 2015

The check story

Hey guys ! I've noticed that plaid and checked shirts are very much in vogue,so I decided to to put a look together for you guys .Hope you like it :)

I have styled a simple plaid shirt,the sharp button down way.I've paired it with a dark blue denim and black velvet heels.For the wrist,I've combined a few dull gold bangles and a classy watch.I've also flaunted cat eyed glares to amp up the look.Photography is by Star Udyawar/Starry eyes






I've paired the checked shirt with the dark blue jeans because I wanted it to be a little casual.Dark blue jeans is a great choice if you want to break the monotony,I'm a little healthy so I chose a dark shade for a slimmer look.I've rolled up the sleeves again for the casual and relaxed look.

For the shoes,heels always add a different dimension to your look and posture so they are always a yes ye,also the colour is pretty neutral and the velvet makes it look matte flat.I tried to experiment with my accessories by combining the effect of charming,quirky dull bangles and a watch .

The cat eye frames add dimension to the face and makes the face look a little slim,which is a requirement for a full face.


Details
Shirt-Linking Road at Bandra
Jeans-Jealous 21
Bangles-Fashion Street
Shoes-Linking Road at Bandra
Glares-Colaba Causeway
The watch is a gift so I'm clueless where it is from,sorry about that.
 So this was all about this checked shirt for today's post ! I will be back next time with something new and helpful.
Don't forget to comment,recommend and share it with your loved ones,your responses mean alot to me !

4 comments: