Wednesday 23 December 2015

My Christmas Makeup Look

Hi there everyone !!! Happy Christmas :) So today I am going to be sharing with you people my Christmas look!Its a really simple look that anyone can do,so lets get started !

So I began with my eyes,I primed them with a concealer.Next I used cello-tape to create an angle for the look.Then I used a deep green colored eye shadow in my outer one third of my eyelid.



Next I used a light pastel green and white eye shadow on the remaining area (white being in the inner corner).



Next ,I used a black eye shadow in the outer one third region of my eyelid .and blended it.I also took the black eye shadow and applied it below my lower lashline.

Next,I used maybelline's colossal liner and lined my upper lash line.I finished the look with maybelline colossal volum express washable mascara.

I used a simple bb cream (Garnier BB cream) to cover my blemishes and I also used it to cover my dark circles.I set it with a simple pressed powder (I used Lakme)
Next I lined my lips with a red lip liner and applied a bright red lipstick.(I used Streetwear color rich ultramoist lipstick in shade 4 named Flirty Flame)


 Then I took a shimmery baby pink eyeshadow right in the centre of my lips to give a sparkle and ombre effect.

Next I took an orange blush and used it along my cheekbones.I used shade 01 from 7Heavens cosmetics.



So this was it for this post on pure narcissism,next time I am going to be coming up with more looks,tips and tricks.Share this post with your friends ,keep loving and have a great Christmas !!








No comments:

Post a Comment