Wednesday 30 December 2015

Pretty and simple holiday look for new year's eve

Hello my Pure Narcissists !I'm back here with another look idea for you guys. Essentially,I did this look thinking about the New Year's,but you could do it for a party or something similar.
Step 1

So like always I started with my eyes.I used a concealer to prime my eyelids.I used BR eyeshadow palette for this look,I don't really know if that is a brand,but I just bought it from Amazon for around 100 bucks.The pigmentation is okayish for the price.So First I used this bright light baby pink colour and used i right in the centre of my eyelid.Towards the inner and outer corner I've used a slighltly darker pink.Then I've used a little bit of brown eyeshadow in my crease to add depth.I did not really use darker shades in my outer v because I did not want a smokey eye effect.I actually wanted a bright cheerful eye.Next,I used Maybelline colossal liner in black to line my eyes and Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara,and brown eyeshadow below my lower lash line.
Centre

Inner and Outer corner

Softening the Crease






For the face,I've used Garnier's BB cream and used pressed powder to mattify.For the Cheeks,I have only used Oriflame very me bronzer and Essence Cream to powder highlighter.I also used to bronzer to frame my forehead,as in near my hairline.
The highlighter I used
The Bronzer

The highlight
                                                 


For the lips,I used streewtear color rich ultramoist lipstick in flirty flame,which is like a really cheery red colour.

 So,this was it for my New Years Eve Look.Recommend it if you like it and also comment and share with your friends.
Here's where to find me
https://www.facebook.com/hiral.shah.465
https://www.instagram.com/purenarcissism14_hiral/
https://twitter.com/purenarcissism4

No comments:

Post a Comment