Tuesday 17 May 2016

Bag Essentials - The things every girl should be having in her bag

Hello guys, Welcome back my loves :) Okay so I don't travel very often, but I am this year and I realize the need for having a list of things every girl should have in her bag to save her day.So I really hope that you girls like this post :)

1)Sunscreen
You all know how much I obsess over SPF and it is quite important to have a small tube of sunscreen with you,especially if you're in a tropical place like like India.I love my Jovees Anjeer and Carrot sunscreen, I love it so much that, I've bought my 4th tube now :P. A good SPF protects your skin from the UV A and UV B sun rays that means lesser tan, lesser damage and slower ageing.


2)A lip balm
Moisture is beauty, sounds like a dove tagline but it actually very true.No you don't lick your lips when they are dry, cause they will get drier then, you opt for a good lip balm that has a lasting moisturization and sun protection.If you are something fancy and a dash of color kinda girl opt for tinted lip balm otherwise clear lip balm is simple, effective and awesome to use under any lipstick.


3)Safety pins
Needless to talk on this one.You obviously need this in case of a wardrobe malfunction, or an accidental tearing or any thing that screams embarrassment.


4)A pressed powder with a retractable brush
A pressed powder in the bag can be a saving for the oily skinned girls,use a retractable brush to wear it for it is easier to use a brush than to struggle with a puff that comes along.Look fresh and healthy all day.

5)A kajal pencil
If I ask ten Indian women to name one product they can't do without,it is definitely going to be kajal,it can transform tired eyes and make that late night project a little less obvious.


6)Sunglasses
Sunglasses have a multiple uses.They can obviously be used for the 100 selfies we take, but also they can make you look fashionable and protect your eyes. from UV damage. They can mask the very difficult to conceal under eye circles.



7)A sanitizer
So many of us travel using the local transport, and it is absolutely unhygienic to eat with hands that just touched them seats or handles, a mini sanitizer bottle is a requirement.


8)A scarf
Wearing a scarf makes you look nice,there's so many ways you can use them,tie them around  your neck or use it to cover your face from the dust and pollution, but a scarf also comes handy if you have  a wardrobe malfunction, for example it begins to rain and you've worn a white tee :( make sure you have an opaque one to serve the purpose.


9)Sanitary napkins
I know,almost every girl will have this in her bag.It is an absolutely essential thing and you need to have one just in case of an emergency, even if you're done with your period, carry it since your friends or colleagues might need them sometimes.

10)I D Proofs
I know this is absolutely not related to what I generally upload, but having your Aadhar Card/PAN card or passport with you can be helpful especially if you are travelling.

So girls,this was t for this post, I will be back with another one,till then keep loving and remain a  Pure Narcissist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment