Sunday 21 June 2015

Oriflame very me peach me perfect powder in bronze (review+swatches)

Hello my loves ! Back here with another product review,this time I'll be reviewing the very me peach perfect powder from oriflame.I bought it almost a month back and I really like it.

Product specifications


  • Price-330 INR if you buy it from an oriflame agent,370 INR on amazon
  • Quantity-8 gms
  • Form-Pressed powder form
  • Made in China


What the company claims -

  • Very me will give a radiant,fresh and healthy glow all year long.
  • Powder has a gentle air texture that gives the effect of light flicker,highlighting the beauty and freshness of your face.


My take on the product-


The casing

The product (Without flash )
                                 
With flash
                                       
Swatch
                                           
How it looks when applied







  • Casing-The product has a nice ,sturdy plastic casing,with the name printed in bronze,its quite safe to carry because I believe the product will not break if you carry it in your purse or vanity case.
  • Why I bought the product-Well in India bronzing powders are not very popular because we are forever obsessed with being fair ,but a little bit of bronze gives you beautiful sunkissed glow.I was new to bronzing so I bought this product which was cheaper than the lakme or maybelline alternatives.
  • The product-Okay so the product is a brown powder with tiny gold sparkles which gives the flicker effect.Okay honestly I thought the glitter will sparkle too much and I'll end up looking like Edward Cullen(No offence twilight fans),but it was not true,it the shimmer was subtle and gave a beautiful glow.The colour is not too-orangey so you can use it to contour and highlight as well.It has cute floral embossing which I really like.
  • It is lightly scented.
  • It does last long if you dont overuse it and look too brown because the product is well pigmented.
  • It lasts for 4 hours without a primer and its compact casing makes it easier for touch ups .
The pros
  • Not pricey,great for a beginner.
  • Beautiful bronze colour thats not very orange.
  • Sturdy,compact casing.
  • Lasts for a decent amount of time.
  • Light,pleasant fragrance.
  • Super-pigmented.
  • Decent shimmer thats not over-the top kind.
The cons

  • Not everyone might like the glitter.
  • It will only show up if you have fair to medium skin tone.
  • Availabilty might be an issue since you need to find an oriflame representative.
Will I re-purchase ?
I love the product ,but I really have my eyes on maybelline's fit me bronzer ,so no.

Okay so this was it for today,Ill be posting more reviews and tutorials,so stay tuned.
Stay connected
intstagram- hir_1997
ask.fm-hiral_shah




5 comments:

  1. this is a really gud product...will surely try it out...thankss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wheatish dusky skin... The color doesn't show up at all even in 3-4 swipes :( money waste :(
    Also the shimmers are too much :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest you should buy mua or makeup revolution bronzers, they're matte and more pigmented.

      Delete
    2. I suggest you should buy mua or makeup revolution bronzers, they're matte and more pigmented.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this informative information about organic peach powder with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete