Friday 8 May 2015

Gala of london- lipstick in sweet rose ,review + swatches

Hello my beauties ! My name is Hiral and I do product honest reviews and get you the products that are literally affordable.So if you love makeup and your money equally this is the right place to be :P
Today I'm going to be reviewing this lipstick from Gala of London ,this is our very own makeup brand from India and is affordable compared to brands like lakme or maybelline.The details are as follows
Brand - Gala of London
Price- Rs. 145
Shade-Sweet Rose
Quantity-4 gm
Let's start with the casing ,the casing is pretty decent with the dark blue case and brand embossed in silver.The lid is pretty tight so there is no chance of getting the lipstick in your purse or bag .The lipstick is smooth and glides on easy although you need to moisturize your lips prior to application.The colour is a beautiful peach with a rose tone to it.The colour is beautiful.I almost wear it with everyhing because it neutral and nothing bold ( although I love red lipstick ).It smells good and stays for about 3-4 hours,after which it fades.So according to me this baby is a must have if your'e on a budget.If you dont find this in the stores near you will find it online :)
Peach pink toned colour


The Casing
Swatch 

Pros-
-Inexpensive
-Beautiful colour
-Nice coverage
-Stays for a decent amount of time
-Easy to carry
Cons
-Colour might not suit everybody
-Availabilty
Please comment if you like this review and tell me your opinions.Lots of love XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment