Saturday 29 August 2015

Biotique Bio fruit lip lightneing lip balm review

Hello everyone ,yet another review post for all my lovelies :* Today I am going to b reviewing this bio fruit lip lightening lip balm from Biotique.This is for all those girls out there with dark lips. I have this habit of browsing products and there I found this lovely product,I'm so glad I did.


1)The price :- I got mine for 150 INR.
2)Casing :-The casing is cute ,it is not a tube or roll-on form.Its a small simple cylindrical case which I find cute,it can be carried in you purse ,but definitely not your pocket.






3)Ingredients-Draksha fruit
                      Vach Rhizome
                      Muleti stem
                      Badam tail
                      Surajmuhki tail
                      Till oil
                      Shukal Erand tail
                      Kusumbhi tail
                      Bees wax

4)The texture and form-On opening the lid ,you see a vermilion coloured,smooth textured lip balm.The texture is just right.I do not like the colour very much,since its a dull vermilion and I did not find it apt for application of lipstick.The smell is decent and nice.
5)The stay and efficacy-It keeps lips moisturised for 5-6 hours and is quite amazing also the purpose of lightening is accomplished.My lips have lightened slightly within two weeks although the results for me would have been better because of my addiction for caffeine.The lips are slightly warmed because of the lip balm ,but the feeling is not stingy.Yes,it does feel a little bit sticky,but since it contains many natural oils it is ought to be sticky .


The good things-
1)Great price
2)Good stay
3)Lightens the lips
4)Smooth texture
5)Decent fragrance
6)Ingredients mentioned with percentages
7)Easy availability
8)Natural ingredients

The not so good things-
1)Vermilion colour
2)Slightly sticky formulation
3)The form could have been better i.e. a roll on form would be more convenient.

Overall score - 3.5/5
Will I repurchase ?
Hell yeah ! Great product,I love it.
Liked the post or have suggestions for ore reviews ? Comment,share and recommend.Lots of love xoxoo

5 comments:

  1. Woww I'm definitely buying it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww I'm definitely buying it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trusting your words and will try .I have read all your blogs and they are helping me to overcome the flaws over my face.Thank you.keep writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you aradana 💖Your support means so much!

      Delete