Wednesday 3 June 2015

Evening Rose

Hello my loves , I'm sooo sorry it took me so long to write this post ,actually I had to travel to Delhi and I was so occupied with everything and when I got there I couldn't find a proper computer to type and its shit uncomfy to do it on a phone.Okay so back on the topic, I clicked pictures for this veryyy long back and I'm posting this now.I actually contoured my face and did a sexy look for the evenings ,yes I will mention more tricks and ideas to go with your look and also stuff I did not do .I will mention the list of products :)

1)Start of with a clean face ,and then prime your face.I used aloe vera gel and then a little bit of bb cream and my makeup stayed for 5 hours and then I had to take it off.
2)Then comes the foundation.I used etude in the shade dusky beige,I applied it with a cosmetic sponge,you could use a foundation brush or a beauty blender or even your fingers :)
3)Next the concealer,I'm using one from HR and then blending it again with the same sponge.Make sure its moist .I'm mostly doing the under of my eyes.


4)To highlight my face ,I'm using this pancake foundation from olivia,its not a common method to contour ,not sure whether it is one,but i tried it and it came out really well.U could use concealer a shade lighter than your skin and then blend it in.I applied it with a damp brush and then blended it with a sponge.I highlighted my cheek area,above the jawline ,the bridge of the nose and little bit of the forehead.




4)Then to contour I used another shade of olivia pancake foundation darker.I applied it the same way and contoured cheekbones,under the jawline and nose and finally a little bit close to my hairline.

5)After I was done blending.
6)Okay I used more product than I should have actually used beacuse the colours actually look a little faded in pictures.You have to keep it a little subtle and this is very IMPORTANT.
7)For my eyes im using waem toned browns and kohl to keep it simple,you could just make it look dramatic and smoke it up,it looks great like that and then line and line and mascara.





 8)I chose a rosy shade for my lips,its pink fever from gala of london.
9)For the blush I used was from Gala of London.

10)The completed look.

Thanks :) I love you all alot <3 xoxo
Comment,share on google+ 
add me on instagram @hir_1997
and let me know if you want product reviews or tutorials 
hshah465@gmail.com
please share :)


3 comments: