Sunday 31 January 2016

My visit to the Mumbai Sephora Launch

Hey Guys ! How are you doing ? So Sephora has finally launched in Mumbai ! I was so ecstatic when I came to know about the launch through their instagram page.

The launch was on the 30th of January scheduled by 12 noon at Palladium,Mumbai.When I reached there,there was this EXTREMELY long queue of people only to get in the store :O After sometime, Actress Kangana Ranaut came to launch the store along with the 4 winners who won the Sephora Mumbai Girl VIP access to the store.There were random 100 INR off given to the first 100 people  and about a few umbrellas to the next 200.I was obviously lost in the crowd,so can't be sure of this.


We kinda waited for a long 2.5 hour duration only to get in the store,cause only a handful of like 20 people were allowed at once.But,the store was worth the wait.It was so beautiful,with so many different brands and such great variety of the Sephora range itself.There were brands like Benefit,Makeup Forever,Clinique,Lancome,Shiseido,Dior,Estee Lauder, and a few more.Although I was expecting Kat Von D,Urban Decay and The Balm,they were not available which put me off.








Ranging from Makeup,Skincare,Body-care and fragrances,they managed to cover everything beauty.They have this really cool range of Face Masks which looked really cute.The Benefit beauty bar was the star,it was so cheery and cute !





The SA's stole my heart,they were so knowledgeable,unlike the other stores where everyone just focuses on how fair you would look after buying the product.These guys were professionals.

The only thing that held me from buying something were the prices.They were a little too high.But,I guess that's how it goes for other Sephora stores as well.If you are aiming at high end shopping,only then this store will make it worth your while.For the mid-end and drugstore shoppers (me obviously) it is waste of time.

So will I visit again ?
Yes,I will,for the brand variety,probably a month where I don't exceed my monthly budget :P.Guys,this place is absolutely worth a visit even if you don't want to shell out the money,cause you would want to save for the products here. :)
Also if you liked this post recommend on Google + ,share it on facebook, and twitter !

Here's where to find me
 Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/budgetbeauty14/?ref=hl 

Twitter -https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=purenarcissm4 
Instagram-https://www.instagram.com/purenarcissism14_hiral/
 Roposo-http://www.roposo.com/@purenarcissism 
Snapchat-hirsworld 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog and good information keep me updated with such amazing blog's.

    Buy Perfumes Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. The opening of Sephora Stores In Mumbai has been the greatest news for my skin.

    ReplyDelete