Sunday 21 February 2016

5 sheer foundation/face products for the ultimate no makeup feeling ( ALL UNDER 300 INR)

Hey guys !I hope you are doing well :) I'm sure you guys are killing it ! So I've asked a few of my friends why they don't wear makeup . A lot of them said, that they don't like to look made up and the feeling of a medium to full coverage foundation doesn't appeal to them.So here I am ! Here's this list of light and gorgeous foundations that you can probably wear everyday and flaunt a flawless complexion.


1)Street wear color rich perfection foundation
Price : 170 INR
So,I already knew about this one,but I have started using it lately.I really like the coverage,one layer brightens your face and covers minor flaws.they have three shades to choose from,also this one is light on your pocket as well.It did not break me out and it's easy to apply using your fingers,so you don't really need a fancy brush.A great choice for college going girls,this one could probably be your first or next choice.


2)Garnier BB cream
Price-199 INR for 40 gms
I literally swear by this one.Nothing has worked as good for me.It's super moisturizing,brightens in a jiffy and provides a reasonable finish in like no time.I always pair it with a pressed powder and the combo works really well for me.I almost wear it everyday plus its so travel friendly so you can carry it in your bag.I also want to mention that it doesn't really cover all your blemishes like acne spots or under eye circles.So all in all,if you are looking for something that is natural and soft,go for this one.


3)Lakme face magic daily wear souffle
Price -160 INR
So,even this one is a sheer finish daily wear product from Lakme.They have it in three shades,so you might surely find yourself one.This has a consistency that is thicker than your regular BB cream,so if you have oily skin,this might just be your to-go product.Dry or normal skin types might have to wear a moisturizer underneath.Another budget friendly option,but definitely not travel friendly.



4)Revlon Touch and Glow foundation
Price-280 INR
Another winner from Revlon,this one is a literal beauty.If you are a person,laying your hands on foundation for the first time,this one is your thing.It is water based,and comes in like 4 different shades for different undertones.Since this is water based,it will be very easy to blend it,the coverage is medium.The cons are obviously the glass bottle that it comes in, also it lacks spf.As a person,I don't step out without a sunscreen no matter what foundation/BB cream I'm wearing,so if you belong to my category, this one is definitely worth a try.

5)Lakme CC cream
Price-250 INR
So a few of my friends use this one and they highly highly recommend it ! The coverage is better than the BB creams,but it doesn't feel as weightless.It doesn't leave a cast and lasts long.So if you want to try something different,get your hands on this one.

Another Good news is that I just started with my YouTube channel,please like and subscribe to my channel!Here is the Link.

Find me here

2 comments: